Using the Flo Mobile App on your smartphone or tablet is the most secure and convenient way to connect your Flo Device to Wi-Fi and pair it with your Flo Account. After the initial setup process is complete, you can use the Flo Mobile App to update the settings on your Flo Device and view data in real-time. We are constantly looking for new ways to help you set up your Flo Device. If you don't have a supported phone or tablet, you won't be able to connect your Flo Device to your Wi-Fi network nor associate it with your Flo Account.
Articles in this section
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- IS MY HOME PROTECTED STILL WHILE THE FLO DEVICE IS OFFLINE?
- Why do I need the Flo Mobile App to set up my Flo Device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo Mobile App need my phone number?
- Does the Flo Mobile App detect my location?
- How do I turn notifications on/off?
- How can I share access of my Flo account with family, roommates or others?
- How do I add a new Emergency Contact?