Your Flo Device can only be linked to one Flo account at this time. If you choose to share your account login and password with others, they will be able to access the account from multiple devices simultaneously. Please consider any privacy concerns before sharing your account information. Keep in mind that you can also store Contacts in the Flo Mobile App and notify a family member or plumber in the case of any plumbing issues.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home still protected if the Flo device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo Mobile App to set up my Flo Device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo Mobile App need my phone number?
- Does the Flo Mobile App detect my location?
- How do I turn notifications on/off?
- How can I share access of my Flo account with family, roommates or others?