Flo performs an automatic Health Test once a day in addition to constantly monitoring your daily water usage. In order to run the Health Test, Flo shuts off your homes water for approximately 8 to 10 minutes and records any loss in your homes water pressure. The water will automatically be turned back on if you attempt to use it during the Health Test. You are also able to run your own diagnostic Health Test through the Flo Mobile App any time you wish from the Control Panel.
Articles in this section
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home still protected if the Flo device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo Mobile App to set up my Flo Device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo Mobile App need my phone number?
- Does the Flo Mobile App detect my location?
- How do I turn notifications on/off?
- How can I share access of my Flo account with family, roommates or others?
- How do I add a new Emergency Contact?