Yes, your Flo device does not turn your water off in the event of a power outage. Should you wish to turn off the water to your home, Flo recommends you use the Flo app. If the power is out (or in case of other emergencies) you may use the green manual knob on the Flo device to turn your water on and off.
Articles in this section
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- What happens if the power goes out, will I still have water?
- Does the Flo device integrate with other smart home devices?
- Will the plumber charge me extra if he comes back to inspect a leak that Flo detected?
- What do I do if I can’t manually turn the backup valve and my water is stuck in the off position?
- Can I install a Flo device in a home with a well system?
- Can this device survive in hard water conditions?
- My exterior outlet is too far to reach the Flo device, is it okay to use an extension cord?
- I don’t have an exterior outlet. Where can I plug in my Flo device?