The manual shutoff is meant for emergencies only. In the event you are unable to use the Flo Mobile App to turn your water on or off, you may use the green knob on your Flo device. Using the supplied hex key, insert it into the hex cutout on the knob, push down all the way, and turn for one-quarter turn (clockwise or counterclockwise) to the open or closed position. The valve status light will indicate a solid green LED when it is in the open position, and solid red when it is in the closed position. The knob must be completely pressed down before turning. Failing to do so risks permanent damage to the Flo device.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the manual shutoff?
- What is the Dashboard?
- Why is my system stuck in Sleep Mode? / Why can't I get out of Sleep Mode? / Why can't I change my System Mode?
- Is my home still protected if the Flo device is offline?
- Why do I need the Flo Mobile App to set up my Flo Device?
- Does Flo still work when my phone is off?
- Why does the Flo Mobile App need my phone number?
- Does the Flo Mobile App detect my location?
- How do I turn notifications on/off?
- How can I share access of my Flo account with family, roommates or others?