The Flo device runs a number of real-time tests on the water flow, temperature, and pressure in the water system. Your Flo device also runs a daily Microleak Test at a time when it detects that there is commonly no water use or activity. During the Microleak Test, the Flo device will automatically shut off the water and sense for drops in pressure.
Articles in this section
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- What happens if the power goes out, will I still have water?
- Does the Flo device integrate with other smart home devices?
- Will the plumber charge me extra if he comes back to inspect a leak that Flo detected?
- What do I do if I can’t manually turn the backup valve and my water is stuck in the off position?
- Can I install a Flo device in a home with a well system?
- Can this device survive in hard water conditions?
- My exterior outlet is too far to reach the Flo device, is it okay to use an extension cord?
- I don’t have an exterior outlet. Where can I plug in my Flo device?