Yes, for applications where water is supplied from a well system, we recommend installing the Flo device on the potable water line located after the well system pump but before the tank. Installation of a wye strainer with 100 mesh screen and blow-down port is recommended prior to the Flo device to capture sediment particles.
Articles in this section
- Proper grounding for installations
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?