Following initial installation of the Flo device, the Flo System may start in Sleep Mode to learn the home’s water habits before being set in Home Mode. During this period, Flo is not protecting the home because it is learning what "normal" usage looks like. Also during this period, the user cannot take the device out of Sleep Mode. The Mobile App will alert you when it comes out of Sleep Mode.
Articles in this section
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- What happens if the power goes out, will I still have water?
- Does the Flo device integrate with other smart home devices?
- Will the plumber charge me extra if he comes back to inspect a leak that Flo detected?
- What do I do if I can’t manually turn the backup valve and my water is stuck in the off position?
- Can I install a Flo device in a home with a well system?
- Can this device survive in hard water conditions?
- My exterior outlet is too far to reach the Flo device, is it okay to use an extension cord?
- I don’t have an exterior outlet. Where can I plug in my Flo device?