Yes, in the event that Flo detects a critical leak in your home plumbing system, it will automatically shut off the water to your home. You can override this shut off through your Flo app, or by manually turning the knob on the device.
Articles in this section
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- What happens if the power goes out, will I still have water?