Routers that support 5ghz will often operate under a dual-band mode and also support 2.4ghz devices. Refer to router instructions or contact the manufacturer for assistance. Use of a dual-band wireless network repeater/range extender that can connect to the 5ghz network will also allow 2.4ghz devices to be connected to the extended network. Please contact Flo support for more information.
Articles in this section
- Is Flo compatible with a hot water recirculation loop?
- Does the Flo device have a warranty?
- Do I have to pay separately for the installation?
- What if my router does not support 2.4ghz?
- Does Flo work on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz wireless networks?
- What if my Flo device is lost or stolen?
- Does the Flo device automatically shut off the water?
- My device is stuck in sleep mode, what do I do?
- What’s the difference between Home, Away, and Sleep modes?
- What happens if the power goes out, will I still have water?