Flo recommends the installation of the device after the pump, and before the water storage tank. We will recommend or require that a wye strainer with 100 mesh screen and blowdown be installed upstream of the Flo device to capture sediment. The reason for this change is that cartridge filter housing failures are statistically significant in residential claims.
Articles in this section
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand hot water heater’s?
- What sizes do they come in, can they be used in commercial applications and farm wells?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?
- How does it work with condensation can It detect a difference?
- Is there a warranty if we install this product on well water or city?
- How does the system react to hydronic boiler systems when they call for water at 12 psi?
- Does this product shut down automatically?
- How does it respond to hot water recirculation loops in the plumbing system?
- How does this product hold up to well water / hard water?
- Does this product reduce the flow of water?