Flo recommends turning off the power to water heating appliances when water is shut off for extended periods of time. Appliance safety relief devices rely on water make-up in event of heating control failure.
Articles in this section
- How will this system react to recirculation tanks in on demand hot water heater’s?
- What sizes do they come in, can they be used in commercial applications and farm wells?
- Is this a product that we can tie into one of our offices to monitor water for people that do not have skills to run the apps?
- How does it work with condensation can It detect a difference?
- Is there a warranty if we install this product on well water or city?
- How does the system react to hydronic boiler systems when they call for water at 12 psi?
- Does this product shut down automatically?
- How does it respond to hot water recirculation loops in the plumbing system?
- How does this product hold up to well water / hard water?
- Does this product reduce the flow of water?